AMP Learning Day 2018: Outcome measurement and Evaluation with Cynthia Wild
Cynthia is the Director of Service Delivery for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary and Area and shares with us learnings, Insights, and tangible tips on how to improve your outcome measurement and evaluation practices in your work in a mid to large size mentoring agency. From communicating to grants, to fundraising messaging, make sure your measures help maximize your impact.
While we didn’t host a National Mentoring Symposium in 2018, the Alberta Mentoring Partnership in conjunction with the Faculty of Extension (U of A) and the Community University Partnership were excited to host AMP Learning Day 2018! A learning day specifically themed around research, evaluation, and knowledge mobilization— with a focus on tangible, pragmatic tactics you can take home to make immediate program improvements and achieve better outcomes for youth!
View the Recording from Learning Day
You can view the other recordings here: https://albertamentors.ca/learning/
- Start a Community-Based Mentoring Program Toolkit: https://albertamentors.ca/start-a-mentoring-program/
- Become a Partner of the Alberta Mentoring Partnership: https://albertamentors.ca/partner
- AMP YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1jzKjk121I6JjmvwOpPQow
- Visit the Alberta Mentoring Partnership – https://albertamentors.ca
1) How to Subscribe (and leave us a review!)
2) How to listen at your computer:
Learn more at albertamentors.ca
Background Music: www.bensound.com