AMP Learning Day 2018: Better Grants, Better Evaluations With Terri Dauter
How can you build evaluation processes into your work? This project targets marginalized and behaviorally challenged youth who are at risk of dropping out of school, perpetuating familial and social cycles of poverty, sexual abuse, violence, addiction and mental illness by building capacity through healthy relationships.
While we didn’t host a National Mentoring Symposium in 2018, the Alberta Mentoring Partnership in conjunction with the Faculty of Extension (U of A) and the Community University Partnership were excited to host AMP Learning Day 2018! A learning day specifically themed around research, evaluation, and knowledge mobilization— with a focus on tangible, pragmatic tactics you can take home to make immediate program improvements and achieve better outcomes for youth!
View the Recording from Learning Day
You can view the other recordings here: https://albertamentors.ca/learning/
- Start a Community-Based Mentoring Program Toolkit: https://albertamentors.ca/start-a-mentoring-program/
- Become a Partner of the Alberta Mentoring Partnership: https://albertamentors.ca/partner
- AMP YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1jzKjk121I6JjmvwOpPQow
- Visit the Alberta Mentoring Partnership – https://albertamentors.ca
1) How to Subscribe (and leave us a review!)
2) How to listen at your computer:
Learn more at albertamentors.ca
Background Music: www.bensound.com