AMP Learning Day 2018: The Common Outcomes Initiative Evaluation from a Funder Perspective with Kim Turcotte and Sheilah Pittmann
Common Outcomes Initiative (COI) began close to two decades ago. It is a partnership between three major funders and funded agencies who have worked together to develop common outcomes, indicators and evaluation processes. In 2017, the Common Outcomes Initiative participated in Project Impact alongside some of its funded partners to reflect on and evaluate COI. This presentation will highlight the results of the evaluation and provide the audience with an opportunity to better understand why evaluation is important to funders and how the information is used.
While we didn’t host a National Mentoring Symposium in 2018, the Alberta Mentoring Partnership in conjunction with the Faculty of Extension (U of A) and the Community University Partnership were excited to host AMP Learning Day 2018! A learning day specifically themed around research, evaluation, and knowledge mobilization— with a focus on tangible, pragmatic tactics you can take home to make immediate program improvements and achieve better outcomes for youth!
View the Recording from Learning Day
You can view the other recordings here: https://albertamentors.ca/learning/
- Start a Community-Based Mentoring Program Toolkit: https://albertamentors.ca/start-a-mentoring-program/
- Become a Partner of the Alberta Mentoring Partnership: https://albertamentors.ca/partner
- AMP YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1jzKjk121I6JjmvwOpPQow
- Visit the Alberta Mentoring Partnership – https://albertamentors.ca
1) How to Subscribe (and leave us a review!)
2) How to listen at your computer:
Learn more at albertamentors.ca
Background Music: www.bensound.com