Eric is an award-winning, long-time Mentor, who has been involved with mentoring for many years. Becoming a Mentor through some nudging from a supportive friend, Eric has been a Mentor to many and still has contact with his first Mentee, even after 35 years.
Listen to Eric’s story and learn about his story on the importance mentoring and how it has made the change for good in both his life and those who he has mentored.
The Alberta Mentoring Partnership can help connect you to a mentoring organization near you so that you can provide positive and enriching experiences for the youngest members of our community.
- Become a Mentor Today: https://albertamentors.ca/start-mentoring/
- AMP YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1jzKjk121I6JjmvwOpPQow
- Register now for the National Mentoring Symposium.: nmsevent.ca
- Visit Alberta Mentoring Partnership – https://albertamentors.ca
1) How to Subscribe (and leave us a review!)
2) How to listen at your computer:
Learn more at albertamentors.ca
Background Music: www.bensound.com