AMP Learning Day 2018: Data Strategies to Improve Collective Outcomes with Jason Lau
Data Strategies to Improve Collective Outcomes: This presentation is an introduction to the Secondary Analysis to Generate Evidence (SAGE) initiative and overview of preliminary results from a survey we are sending out to get a better understanding of community organizations’ current practices and needs related to data management, use and data sharing.
While we didn’t host a National Mentoring Symposium in 2018, the Alberta Mentoring Partnership in conjunction with the Faculty of Extension (U of A) and the Community University Partnership were excited to host AMP Learning Day 2018! A learning day specifically themed around research, evaluation, and knowledge mobilization— with a focus on tangible, pragmatic tactics you can take home to make immediate program improvements and achieve better outcomes for youth!
View the Recording from Learning Day
You can view the other recordings here: https://albertamentors.ca/learning/
- Start a Community-Based Mentoring Program Toolkit: https://albertamentors.ca/start-a-mentoring-program/
- Become a Partner of the Alberta Mentoring Partnership: https://albertamentors.ca/partner
- AMP YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1jzKjk121I6JjmvwOpPQow
- Visit the Alberta Mentoring Partnership – https://albertamentors.ca
1) How to Subscribe (and leave us a review!)
2) How to listen at your computer:
Learn more at albertamentors.ca
Background Music: www.bensound.com