*No downloadable tools
Planning Your Program
- Step 1: Tool A – Goals, Outcomes and Evaluation Plan (Sample)
- Step 1: Tool B – Guiding Questions for Program Planning.
- Step 1: Tool C – Logic Model Template.
- Step 2: Tool A – Teen Mentor Job Description (Sample)
- Step 2: Tool B – Teen Mentor Application and Parent / Guardian Permission Form (Sample)
- Step 2: Tool C – Teen Mentoring Program Overview for Mentees (Sample)
- Step 2: Tool D – Mentee School Referral Form (Sample)
- Step 2: Tool E – Mentee Parent / Guardian Permission Form (Sample)
Screening & Selection
- Step 3: Tool A – Teen Mentor Screening Checklist (Sample)
- Step 3: Tool B – School Permission Form (Sample)
- Step 3: Tool C – Mentor Interview Questions (Sample)
- Step 3: Tool D – Mentor Reference Questions (Sample)
- Step 3: Tool E – Teen Mentor Contract (Sample)
- Step 3: Tool F – Mentee Interview Questions (Sample)
- Step 4: Tool A – AMP Online Mentor Training – Getting Started
- Step 4: Tool B – AMP Mentee Training Handbook
- Mentoring Matters Mental Health Lesson Plans
*No downloadable tools
Match Meeting & Activities
Monitoring & Support
- Step 7: Tool A – Teen Mentoring Program Staff Job Description (Sample)
- Step 7: Tool B – Match Monitoring Questions (Sample)
- Step 7: Tool C – Teen Mentoring Journal
Reflecting, Learning & Improving
Click here to view the Additional Resources page
Example IB Mentoring Project
Sample documents from an IB Mentoring Project, where students from Bellerose high school worked with mentees in elementary schools.
Video of high school mentors talking about personal experiences and benefits of mentoring
Example Mentoring Project With Junior High & Elementary
View toolkit materials adapted for use in a class-to-class mentoring project matching junior high student mentors from JD Bracco with elementary mentees from Fraser school, who will be transitioning to junior high school.
Video of junior high students talking about preparing for meeting elementary school littles (mentees).
Example Program Documents from Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton & Area
View documents from Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton & Area (BGCBIGS). The surveys, guides and activities provided may be adapted to your individual context for training teen mentors in school or community programs. For more information, contact BGCBIGS.