Join the #Vitalize2014 Discussion
Early Bird Registration Extended to May 4!
If you have been considering attending Vitalize 2014, take advantage of the extended early bird registration of $150! After Sunday, May 4, regular registration rate of $195 will apply.
In addition, Vitalize 2014 is proud to support the growth and development of Alberta’s young talent by offering FREE REGISTRATION to youth aged 15-22 through the Youth/Mentor Program.
Register today at VitalizeConference.ca.
Join the conversation on Twitter – #Vitalize2014 – and ‘like’ Vitalize on Facebook.
Recharge Your Power – Vitalize Conference – June 5-7, 2014
The Vitalize Conference is a training and skills development conference for the nonprofit / voluntary sector in Alberta. The conference has been around for the past 26 years and has included over 50 training sessions per year and has an average of 1000 participants.
Vitalize is the premier training and skills development conference for the nonprofit/voluntary sector in Alberta. Vitalize returns to Calgary in 2014 with phenomenal keynote speakers, a fun-filled evening gala and engaging speaker sessions covering topics such as:
- volunteer management
- stress management
This year, Vitalize offers over 55 speaker sessions that are arrange according to seven themes – Creative Community, Organizational Capacity Development, Leadership, Human Resources, Communication, Technology, Recharge Your Power and Social Enterprise. You may browse this years speaker sessions here.
(To learn more please visit Alberta Culture – Vitalize 2014)
Nominate a Youth / Mentor for Free Registration
Also, you can reward the volunteer efforts of an Alberta youth volunteer aged 15-22. Some eligibility guidelines are listed below, however to learn more please visit the official Youth / Mentor Program page.
Eligibility for Vitalize Youth/Mentor Program
- Must be a resident of Alberta
- Must be between 15-22 years of age
- Must currently be volunteering or have been active in his/her community recently
- Youth aged 15-17 must be accompanied by a mentor. Registration costs for the youth delegate will be covered through the Youth/Mentor program but the mentor’s registration fee will not be covered
- Youth aged 18-22 do not require a mentor
- Mentor must be at least 25 years of age
- Mentor must accompany youth and be responsible for the youth’s transportation, accommodation and conduct at the conference
- Youth and mentors must each register individually in the Youth/Mentor Program and complete waiver forms