We are now in the third week of #MentoringMonth and are very impressed by the fantastic stories and content you have shared! This week, we are profiling AMP program tools to inspire diverse types of mentoring such as for those in Indigenous, Refugee, Immigrant, or Newcomer populations.
On January 17th, please join us in celebrating International Mentoring Day. This is a day of international conversations on social media where photos, video and powerful mentoring stories and messages are shared. Make sure your mentors know they are part of something special happening worldwide.
Halfway Checkpoint: how are you doing? #Mentoring Month
- Have you tried any new or innovative actions that brought more volunteer mentors through your doors? Please share the good news!
- Have you used any of the free products available in the AMP #MentoringMonth Toolkit?
- Have you received any coverage in local media? There is a contact list for reporters and media in your area included in the #MentoringMonth toolkit….so please give them a buzz!
We still have two weeks left, so even if today is your first day back after the holidays, throw up a tweet, host an event, and get ready for a big week next week — #ThankYourMentor Day is January 25th!
New Mentoring Champions!
Follow the AMP:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlbertaMentors
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Alberta-Mentoring-Partnership
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/albertamentors/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1jzKjk121I6JjmvwOpPQow
- MentoringMinute Podcast: https://albertamentors.ca/podcast