PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND IF YOU ARE AGREEABLE, PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS BY CLICKING “I AGREE” WHERE APPLICABLE:
I verify that my organization has authorized and approved the submission of this information and desires to work with the Alberta Mentoring Partnership to support children and youth in Alberta.
I understand that the information provided in this submission may be published on the Alberta Mentoring Partnership website or in their promotional materials.
Upon approval as a partner of the Alberta Mentoring Partnership (“AMP”), and in consideration of such approval and the services, tools, opportunities and resources made available as a result of such approval, my organization/agency/school represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees as follows :
- My organization/agency/school is directly operating a mentoring program for children and youth.
- My organization/agency/school is aware that AMP does not assess or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of programing provided by Agencies and therefore the title of Agency indicates engagement with AMP and is not a credential indicating quality mentoring.
- My organization/agency/school will advocate for and support the vision and mission of AMP.
- My organization/agency/school has authorized and approved the submission of this document.
- AMP is not a legal entity, a legal partnership or a joint venture. The representations, warranties, acknowledgments and agreements made by my organization/agency/school are made to and with the entities and persons associated with AMP.
- Approval as a partner of AMP does not create any legal relationship of partnership, joint venture or agency between my organization/agency/school and any entity or person associated with AMP, and my organization/agency/school has and will have no power or authority to act for or bind any entity or person associated with AMP by reason of its approval as a partner of AMP.
- At any time and for any reason whatsoever, the services, tools, opportunities and resources associated with AMP may be made unavailable to my organization/agency/school, and my organization’s/agency’s/school’s status as a partner of AMP may be termination, notwithstanding its prior approval as a partner of AMP.
- My organization/agency/school has the legal right to use, publish, and authorize the publication of, any logos, photos and other visual or written materials submitted in or with its application to be approved as a partner of AMP (the “Materials”).
- My organization/agency/school hereby authorizes and permits use and publication of any of the Materials on the AMP website and in any AMP promotional materials.
- AMP accepts no responsibility for its use or publication of the Materials. My organization/agency/school is, and will remain, solely responsible for ensuring that any use or publication of the Materials on the AMP website or in any AMP promotional materials will not infringe or violate any other party’s intellectual property rights or interests in, or related to, the Materials.
- My organization/agency/school will fully indemnify and hold harmless all other entities and persons in any way associated with AMP against any and all claims or proceedings that may be made or commenced against them in any way connected to my organization’s/agency’s/school’s operation of any mentoring program or in any way connected with any use of or publication of any of the Materials. The indemnity will cover full solicitor and own client costs and disbursements incurred by any entity or person associated with AMP as a result of any such claims or proceedings.
- I have the authority to warrant, represent, acknowledge and agree to the foregoing on behalf of my organization/agency/school, and in so doing, I bind my organization/agency/school.