We are excited to share about a great opportunity coming up at the end of the month for those involved in mentoring. The National Mentoring Summit (American) is happening in Arlington, VA, on January 30 and 31. They’ve just announced that live streaming is available for the two day conference for $20 (USD).
Here is their description of the opportunity:
For those who cannot attend the National Mentoring Summit in person, we are excited to announce that limited portions of the event will be available via live streaming and registration to access this feature is now open. View all of our exciting plenary sessions, including our opening session with headliner Cal Ripken, Jr. and an afternoon panel discussion with David Gregory of Meet the Press. Access to two additional plenary sessions as well as six workshop sessions is included.
Live streaming broadcasts from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, January 30 and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST on Friday, January 31 and includes:
- Opening session with keynote speaker Cal Ripken, Jr
- Mentoring’s Role in Dismantling the School to Prison Pipeline
- The Mentoring Effect: Young People’s Perspectives on the Outcomes and Availability of Mentoring
- Mentoring Works: Peacemaking and the Role of Mentoring
- Six of our most popular workshop sessions
Visit the following site for more details and to register: http://www.mentoring.org/2014_national_mentoring_summit/live_stream/