The Alberta Mentoring Partnership (AMP) is excited to announce that we’ve become an Alberta’s Promise Affiliate Partner. The partners of Alberta’s Promise continually work together to creative initiatives that truly make a difference in the lives of Alberta’s children and youth. It is through their cooperative efforts that all children and youth in our province have the opportunity to reach their full potential [View Partners: www.albertaspromise.org]
Alberta’s Promise – Inspiring Partnerships for Kids
Alberta’s Promise is dedicated to improving the lives of children and youth by giving the young people of this province every opportunity to realize their full potential. Alberta’s Promise inspires ideas, actions and investments that help fulfill the vision of this province that all children and youth are valued, nurtured and given the opportunity to reach their full potential. Alberta’s Promise is raising awareness of youth and children’s priorities, making it easier for businesses to support youth-focused agencies and working with our partners to bring those partnerships to life.
The Five Promises
The Five Promises are the heart for everything Alberta’s Promise does. Their partners invest in supporting our young people by committing to these Promises which are the building blocks, improving the well-being of children and youth, supporting them to reach their full potential.
[The Five Promises – Learn more]
- A Healthy Start – “I promise to nurture the growth and well-being of children in their early years and to support parents.”
- Caring Adults – “I promise to provide support and guidance to children and youth through mentoring, coaching and volunteering.”
- Child and Youth Friendly Communities – “I promise to help provide safe, caring communities in which children and youth can grow.”
- Lifelong Learning – “I promise to inspire a passion for knowledge and skill development throughout life; in the classroom, in the workplace, in the community.”
- Opportunities to Contribute “I promise to support children and youth to become active citizens, innovators and leaders in their communities.”
To learn more about Alberta’s Promise and to become a partner, visit their website: www.albertaspromise.org
To view the Alberta Mentoring Partnership’s Partner Profile on the Alberta’s Promise website, click here.