Job Posting: Alberta Mentoring Partnership Communications & Website Administrator
Applications: email@example.com –
Applications close: April 26th, 2019
Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of children and youth in Alberta? The Alberta Mentoring Partnership is looking for a Communications & Website Administrator.
About the Alberta Mentoring Partnership (AMP): The AMP is comprised of community agencies, government ministries, government-funded organizations and youth representation whose goal is to raise the profile of mentoring in Alberta for the purpose of improving the lives of children and youth.
- Website & Technology Administration
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Online Media Marketing
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- marketing and communications background/experience
- website and digital communications expertise
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- the ability to work independently and take initiative while still being a strong team member
- Project management expertise, experience creating workplans and managing deadlines
Knowledge of Alberta community agencies and organizations involved in mentoring or related activities is an asset.
- Post-secondary education with an emphasis on digital communications, community work, education, and/or marketing and communication
- Proven web and digital communications expertise including social media campaigns, newsletters, online training, and webinars (Technical knowledge and competency in web authoring languages, tools and design software such as: HTML, CSS, Content Management Systems (such as WordPress), Learning Management Systems (such as Moodle), the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe In-Design)
- Exceptionally strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility and knowledge in working with diverse populations
Salary: Ranging between $47,000 and $57,000 with an excellent benefits package.
Duration: The position is a full-time (37.5hrs week) contract to March 31, 2020 with the possibility to renew.
Location: While AMP has an office location in Edmonton, working remotely from other cities in Alberta is a possibility.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26th, 2019. All applicants are thanked for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Website & Technology Administration
- Manage, post and revise website content
- Design landing pages for marketing campaigns, tools or new online resources
- Developing and/or implementing website additions (ex: this could include the creation of digital forms, partner profile additions, custom website configurations or theme changes)
- Maintain and administer the online mentor/mentee training platform
- Assist in the development and post-production of AMP Podcast and Webinar training sessions
- Provide AMP members and the public with technical support for the tools and applications within the website including on-line training
- Maintain existing on-line training and assist with the creation of additional modules
- Troubleshoot individual questions regarding accessing or usage of the website and on-line training
- Manage partner online database and update information change requests
- Ensure website functionality and perform software updates
Data Collection and Analysis
- Organize and streamline data from users of on-line training and website applications
- Generate, collect and analyze on-line data and provide any required reports
- Manage data in relation to the tools and resources including creating and maintaining data systems
- Assist in the creation of AMP business documentation and planning
- Create and administer surveys and interpret results to inform evaluation and decision making
Online Media Marketing
- Manage, post and procure content for social media channels
- Design and assist in the development of the “MentoringMinute” digital newsletter and all other digital mailouts
- Strategically design the online portion of marketing and communication campaigns
- Supporting administrative duties for Provincial Coordination Team and AMP Staff
- Coordinating phone requests, contact form requests and other inquiries made to the AMP from partners and the public.
- Create and disseminate meeting packages – agenda drafts, attachment collection and formatting
- Meeting invitation management
- Committee contact and mailing list maintenance
- Draft and distribute meeting minutes
- Set up virtual meetings, video conference or phone conference equipment
- Room booking/rentals and ordering catering