The Framing Mentorship: Using the Core Story of Early Childhood Development to Strengthen Public Understanding Mentorship Programs WEBINAR took took place on September 26th.
During the webinar there was an overview of framing by exploring the following four questions:
- Why does framing matter?
- Using research-based communications strategies can build public support for mentoring programs.
- Why is framing so difficult?
- Navigating the “swamp” of public perception is tricky. Luckily, we have a map for that.
- What does strategic framing look like?
- Empirically tested frame elements fill in people’s cognitive holes on social issues and over time change public thinking.
- How can we build on the framing AMP is already doing?
- What framing challenges and opportunities exist in your work right now? How can you get started telling a new story about your initiative?